There are different reasons for which you can use a flash file. Every device has a unique flash file and you need to look for it according to your device. A flash file can help you to get rid of common issues like IMEI issues, boot loop issues, dead issues, and software issues. Also, if you have bricked your device, you can unbrick it with the help of a flash file. In this article, we are going to talk about the Celkon Cliq flash file. We have mentioned the full stepwise process that you need to follow to install the Celkon Cliq flash file.
Preparation and Requirements
Before you can start the flashing process, there are certain things that you can do. Fulfilling all the requirements that we have mentioned below will surely help you to carry out the process easily.
- Initially, you need to be aware of the technicalities. In case you are not aware of the technicalities, you will have to seek help from an expert.
- You must always keep in mind that you can use the tutorial for a particular process. If you will use the same tutorial on some other device, your device can be damaged.
- Other than this, you will have to make sure that you have charged your device completely or at least up to 70 percent so that you can use the device till the end of the process.
- You also need to know that you will lose all the data available on the device. So, you need to create a backup of all the data for later use.
- Next, you need to download the firmware file and the tool file compatible with your device. You will also have to look for compatible drivers.
- Lastly, you need to scan all the files so that you can be sure that they are safe to use on the system.
Steps to install Celkon Cliq flash file
In this section of the article, we have mentioned how you can proceed with the process. Below we have mentioned all the steps that you need to follow to install the Celkon Cliq flash file. Go through all the steps properly and follow in the same way as mentioned.
- To begin with, you need to download the MediaTek driver on the system. You will then have to click on the downloaded file and open the installation window. Follow all the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process. In case the driver is already present on the system, skip the step.
- Now, you will have to download the firmware file for your device. You will then have to extract the contents of the firmware file.
- After this, you need to download the SP flash tool on your system and then extract the contents of the tool file.
- Once done, you need to open the extracted tool folder and then click on the flash tool file. The tool window will then open on the screen.
- Now, you need to click on the scatter-loading option and download agent option. You will then have to look for the scatter file in the stock ROM that you have extracted.
- After this, you need to click on the preloader.bin option. You will have to do this because if you won’t, you can brick the device.
- Next, you will have to click on the download option to start the process.
- You will now have to turn off the device and then connect it to the system with the help of a USB cable. Also, you need to press the volume up button of the device so that the tool can detect the device.
- Now, when it will detect the device, the process of flashing will start.
- Wait for the process to complete. On completion, a green ring will appear on the system.
- Finally, detach the cable and terminate the tool window.
So, now your device is completely flashed. This was the full stepwise process to install the Celkon Cliq flash file. Hopefully, the article has helped.